Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quick & Easy Meal - Buffalo Chicken Mac...

I made this recipe tonight I found in an advertisement in my Rachel Ray Magazine.  My husband was leery when I told him what I was making but it ended up being sooo good and super easy!

 

I didn't put in the onion and I used Buffalo Chicken Wing Marinade from Ken's instead of Hot Pepper Sauce.

 

Ingredients:

  • 1 pkg. (12.6 oz.)
    KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Classic Cheddar Cheese Sauce
  • 1 pkg. (6 oz.)
    OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
  • 1 tbsp.
    hot pepper sauce for Buffalo wings
  • 1 tbsp.
    chopped green onions

Instructions:

  1. PREPARE Dinner in large saucepan as directed on package except do not top with bread crumb topping.
  2. ADD all remaining ingredients except onions; cook and stir 1 min. or until heated through.
  3. TOP with onions and bread crumb topping.

Kraft Kitchen Tips:

  1. SUBSTITUTE
    Prepare using KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Hearty Four Cheese Sauce. 

Source: Kraft Brands Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment