I made this recipe tonight I found in an advertisement in my Rachel Ray Magazine. My husband was leery when I told him what I was making but it ended up being sooo good and super easy!
I didn't put in the onion and I used Buffalo Chicken Wing Marinade from Ken's instead of Hot Pepper Sauce.
- 1 pkg. (12.6 oz.)KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Classic Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.)OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
- 1 tbsp.hot pepper sauce for Buffalo wings
- 1 tbsp.chopped green onions
- PREPARE Dinner in large saucepan as directed on package except do not top with bread crumb topping.
- ADD all remaining ingredients except onions; cook and stir 1 min. or until heated through.
- TOP with onions and bread crumb topping.
Kraft Kitchen Tips:
Prepare using KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Hearty Four Cheese Sauce.
Source: Kraft Brands Website