Saturday, March 19, 2011

Do you want to know what I am going to make today?

Photo Credit: Monkey-Loo Blog

Oreo Stuffed Brownies:

1 box of brownie mix
ingredients to make brownies
1 pkg. Oreo Cookies, any variety ( I was told double stuff is the best)

Heat your oven to 350. Prepare brownie batter according to the package instructions. Leave it in the bowl.

Spray muffin pan generously with cooking spray. Dip Oreos in brownie batter then place in the cups of the prepared muffin pan. Bake about 10 minutes, until brownies are cooked through (be careful not to over-bake!) Remove from oven & immediately run a butter knife around the edges of the brownies. Allow to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes.

Makes entire package of Oreos.

YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait!  I can smell them cooking already:)

I will be back a little later with my own pictures and review of the process. 

Have a great Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment