Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Oreo Stuffed Brownies:)


Yesterday I decided that I definitely had to make these!!  I have wanted to for a few weeks now but I put it off because I thought it would be such a mess.

It wasn't!  I did it a totally different way then recipes I have seen.

This is what I did:

Mixed together the Brownie Mix.
Heated the oven to 350.
Sprayed the cupcake pan with baking spray.
Put a drop of brownie mix in the bottom of the cupcake holes.
Then added the Oreo.
Then added more brownie mix to cover the Oreo.
No mess:) 

I baked them for 15 mins and when they came out of the oven, just ran a knife around the edges of the brownies.

I used all the brownie mix to make 12 Oreo Stuffed Brownies.

Hot they are delicious but the next day, they are FANTASTIC!!!!

Here are is my recipe in pictures:

 
 Enjoy:)

1 comments:

Post a Comment