The Family Dance-off supports Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children's hospitals, which collectively treat 17 million children annually for every illness and injury imaginable.
The event also helps to promote fitness and child getting and staying active.
Dance can be a fun, easy way to introduce physical activity into your family's daily routine.
Primrose educational child care has recognized and is actively fighting against the growing childhood obesity epidemic. Your family can join in the fight- all you have to do is dance!
Participating in the Family Dance-off is easy:
1. Record a 30-second video of your family's best dance moves. Don't be afraid to let loose and be silly!
2. Visit The Family Dance-off site and upload your best take by March 19th.
3. Share your video with your friends via email, Twitter, etc.
4. View and vote daily (you can place five votes per day) for your favorite family dance video!
What would a competition be without prizes? Primrose Schools is providing prizes that aren't only great for your family but for your whole community, with $65,000 in donations to local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals:
· Grand Prize: $5,000 and Primrose will make a $30,000 donation to a local Children's Miracle Network Hospital
· 2nd Prize: $3,000 and Primrose will make a $20,000 donation to a local Children's Miracle Network Hospital
· 3rd Prize: $1,500 and Primrose will make a $15,000 donation to a local Children's Miracle Network Hospital
· All 14 Finalists will also receive a FLIP camcorder
Visit The Family Dance-off site for details on how to take part in the fight against childhood obesity, participate in the competition, and view past competitors!