Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Some Halloween 2010 Pictures of my Batman & Batgirl...

We had such a fun day on Sunday, Halloween!  The kids were so excited to get in their costumes.  My 4 1/2 yr old was so cute!  He was more concerned about the kids coming to the house then his own candy.  We were down the block Trick or Treating and he saw kids at our house.  He said we had to go back home right away so they can have our candy.  So cute!!

Here are a few pictures from our Halloween.  I hope everyone had a great day.





And here is a picture with my Father in Law and the kids.  
He was so excited to dress as Robin to fit in with the kids! :)


And now onto Christmas.  Today I am having the kids portraits taken for our Holiday Cards at Pictureme in Walmart.  They are take awesome pictures of the kids and have some great prices and coupons.  Check them out this Holiday!  And get them done early so you avoid the rush.

2 comments:

LongIslandMomx2 said...

Thank you so much for following me:) I am heading over now to your blog! Have a great day and thanks for the follow!

✿Heather S✿ said...

Cute! Looks like you had a great Halloween! I just wanted to let you know that I received Sweetie today! Thank you so much!

Post a Comment