Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!! Good Bye October!!


Well I am glad this past week and month for that matter, is finally over!  We had a death in the family this week which shook us.  R.I.P. Billy Driscoll! Today, Halloween, my Grandma has been gone 6 years:(  She died a few days before my wedding unexpected.  And not that this can at ALL compare to the grief and remembrance we have been going through but our main TV broke and it will take 10 days to fix!  Ahhhh...  We have been using a miniature TV and I can't even see what is going on because it is so small and far away! lol

I am glad today is Halloween and the kids are super excited to go Trick or Treating and get all dressed up!  And I am excited for them.  We have been in our house for 5 years and this is the first time I will be home for the Trick or Treaters.  We usually go with my sister in law around her neighborhood or last year we went to my Mom's neighborhood.  I can't wait to see all the little kids and what costumes they will be wearing. And to see what candy I can steal from the kids when they are sleeping;)

It is a little before 9 am here and my daughter is already in costume #1.  I bought her Batgirl a few months back because my son is going as Batman and then got worried that it might not fit by the time Halloween came around so I bought her another one, a Butterfly.  She is in the Butterfly now.

Tonight I will share all the pictures from our Halloween:)  And tomorrow starts my Holiday Toy Countdown.  I will be sharing toys that I have tested and my children have tested and let you know my real review before you go out and spend your hard earned money on those toys.

Have a great and spooky day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment