Thursday, November 11, 2010

Disney on Ice: Toy Story 3 Review...


I love Disney on Ice!  We go at least once a year but really try to go twice a year since they change them up all the time.  I love everything Disney for that matter!  But I have to say that I was very disappointed with Disney on Ice: Toy Story 3!  I think it could have been more action packed like the movies. But my son and daughter will tell you something different and I guess their opinion is really all that should matter. :) And a lot of other parents I talked to loved it so it is all who you talk to so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I thought it was long too (2 hrs with a 15 min intermission) and some of the scenes could have definitely been excluded.  Like the Barbie & Ken Scenes.  We didn't need 2 scenes with Barbie & Ken!  My son was mad about that.  They are not even the big characters in the movie.  My son was also disappointed that the Big Baby was not in the show.

But my 4 1/2 year old and 21 month old were glued to the ice the entire time! Of course here and there he would ask for another souvenir that cost a fortune but he would quickly get distracted and go back to watching the show.  The one thing we did buy him was a Woody hat.  That was a must even at $15.

So over all I would recommended taking your children to see this Disney on Ice but only if they really love Toy Story.  Otherwise they will be bored in my opinion.  And for the parents, charge up your iPhone so you have something to keep you entertained;)


*I was in no way compensated for this post.  These opinions are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment