Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2010 Hot Holiday Toy Review: Pop on Pals Amusement Park by Spinmaster


My first Hot Holiday Toy Review for 2010 is for the Pop on Pals Amusement Park Toy by Spinmaster (ages 2 & up).  We were really excited to test out this product for our readers.  We had heard so much about Pop on Pals and love the commercials and we were ready to try it out for ourselves.


The great thing about Pop on Pals Amusement Park is that it is an all in one toy and comes together!  I love how everything is self contained and I don't have to worry about losing anything that goes with it.  The only thing that is extra is the little man, his arms, and the Roller Coaster car.  My son stores all of this under the roller coaster which works out great! And it comes with batteries so it is ready to be played with right away!


This toy comes with the Amusement Park which has a Roller Coaster, Ferris Wheel, dragon boat ride, and 2 carnival games, strong man and knock the bottles down.  It also comes with one man and 3 different bodies for him.  One is just a yellow shirt, one with arms, and the other with arms and a mallet for the strong man game.  The last part it comes with is a car for the Roller Coaster.

I had no idea really why Pop on Pals was called Pop on Pals until we received this product.  You take the person or animal and push him into his shirt, arms, etc.  It makes a click noise or pop and his arms are now part of him.  Then you pop him into the rides, car, etc.  So easy for little hands because the parts are big!



My daughter who is 21 months loves this toy!!  Her favorite part is the Ferris Wheel and the music!!  She dances and dances to that little tune. And my 4 1/2 year old likes the Roller Coaster part the best.  He likes to make the Roller Coaster do tricks while flying off the bottom of the ramp!  Boys:) lol



One thing I do suggest is to get other people.  The Ferris Wheel tends to tip a little with only one person in so buy some extras and you are all set.  You can also get other vehicles for Pop on Pals and I am sure there is much more to come with this line from Spinmaster.

I highly recommended this toy and that is why it is on my Hot Holiday Toy List!

Check out Pop on Pals for more information.


*Disclosure: This review is my own opinion.  I was given a product to test myself from Spinmaster*

0 comments:

Post a Comment