Saturday, April 30, 2011

I am sort of obsessed with the Royal Wedding...


Don't be scared or anything.  I am not crazy obsessed but I love the whole idea about the Royal Wedding and the new Duke & Duchess of Cambridge!  And I was one of those people up at 4:15 am watching it LIVE. 

As a little girl,  I would always dream about meeting a Prince and living in a Castle.  Having people do everything for me and to be able to have a chance to really make a difference in the world.  I think most little girls dream about being a Princess.

I also think most men just don't get this fantasy and just doesn't get a woman's excitement over this entire event. On Facebook over and over I see status' about how silly it is that "we" are so wrapped up in this Royal Wedding.  I, of course defend my feelings on the matter and move on.

It was a historic day and not just your average, run of the mill wedding.  It was watching a once commoner, marry and become the future Queen and become a part of the most famous royal family in the world.  This is an event that we will not witness (knock wood) again in our lifetime.

I love Will & Kate!!  I love their love story, who they are, the way they handle themselves, their style, the way they whisper to each other, the way they look at each other, the way he protects her, everything.  And there is nothing wrong with that!  It is nice to finally see this and they are great role models for children and adults all over the world!

I hope they are forever happy and that they will do a world of good with their titles.  I cannot wait until they have babies!!  :) lol

So yeah, I am obsessed but at least it isn't drugs or drinking.  I am obsessed with a fairytale come true and true love.  Nothing wrong with that:)

Here is how my daughter spent that morning while watching the Royal Wedding:


0 comments:

Post a Comment