Monday, April 4, 2011

Her cast is off!!! She is FREE!!!

YAY!!  My daughter's cast is off!!  I am so happy for her.  She is still walking a little funny but it is totally healed.

Today we spent the day at Jones Beach.  It was beautiful out.  The kids had a blast and the shells were fantastic.  I have been to Jones Beach hundreds of times and never saw the shells like we did today.  We only took some because it was a long walk from the car to the water and vice versa.  I never thought we would find so many.  Next time we will be more prepared.

I am happy the parking and entry was free but on the weekends, Jones Beach has already starting charging!  I find this crazy but I guess everyone needs the money nowadays.

Well, I just wanted to give a quick report just in case anyone was waiting on the edge of their seat for her cast update:)

Have a great day! 

Here are some pictures from today:




0 comments:

Post a Comment