Monday, February 28, 2011

Top ten things your kids would miss most about you if you were abducted by aliens...


So recently I was presented with the question, "What are the top ten things your kids would miss most about you if you were abducted by aliens?"  This question was brought up while discussing the new movie, "Mars Needs Moms" opening on March 11th, 2011.


Here are the top ten things I think my kids would miss the most:


  1. Dancing in the Kitchen!  My kids, my 2 yr old especially, loves to dance!  Her favorite songs are Christmas Carols but that's OK!  She has fun and so do I!
  2. My Fort building skills!  I can make a mean fort out of pillows and blankets.  A must on stormy days so the kids can hide out with their flashlights and snacks.
  3. My pasta and butter lunch.  A favorite among both kids.
  4. Reading stories to them.  My son's favorite book is Cars and my daughter's favorite is Disney Princess'.
  5. The long drives we like to take.  My kids love when we take drives over the bridges near the beach.  They love to watch the Seagulls and boats go by.  I love it too.
  6. Taking them out to their Grandma an Pop Pop's weekend house, out east.
  7. Our vacations to Maine.  We travel there every Summer and have the time of our lives!  Great memories are made there.
  8. Tucking them in at night.
  9. Taking care of the when they are sick.  Nobody takes care of them like Mom;)
  10. All the Love I give them.  Hugs and Kisses are a must in our house! 


 I think all kids would miss there Mom's if they were abducted by Aliens.  I would be really upset! Not only because I would miss my family terribly but I hate to fly and the thought of traveling in a spaceship scares the heck out of me!


Here's some information from Social Moms about "Mars Needs Moms"

Mars Needs Moms Movie Trailer - Rated PG, Walt Disney Pictures, In Theaters 3/11/11

About Mars Needs Moms
Produced by the team behind “Disney’s A Christmas Carol” and “The Polar Express,” “Mars Needs Moms” showcases nine-year-old Milo’s (Seth Green) quest to save his mom (Joan Cusack) from Martians—a wild adventure in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D that involves stowing away on a spaceship, navigating an elaborate, multi-level planet and taking on the alien nation and their leader (Mindy Sterling).

Like Mars Needs Moms on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MarsNeedsMomsMovie

Walt Disney Pictures on Twitter: http://twitter.com/disneypictures!

“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms blogging program,for a gift card worth $25. For more information on how you can participate, click here.” (make sure you link to http://marsneedsmoms.socialmoms.com/about)

0 comments:

Post a Comment