Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn iCan Play Case for iPhone & iPod Touch...

I am so excited for this to come out soon!  It should be out later this year and will sell for $20.

Fisher Price has developed a rattle type case for your child to be able to play with your iPhone without having to worry being overally worried about it falling and breaking.

 I am also excited for the Fisher Price Kid Tough iPad case they are coming out with too!  This will be something like the Griffin Case already out.  I am not sure how much this will go for but I have heard around $60.



The iPhone and iPad have so many educational and fun apps for the kids and now I don't have to worry about them smashing the glass like I did a few weeks ago:(  Even if oyu don't have kids, maybe this is a good thing to get! lol

Fisher Price also has some great apps out: Where's Puppy's Nose, Let's Count Animals!, and Animal Sounds.


My 2 year old daughter's favorite app is not Fisher Price it is "A Monster at the End of this Book" from Sesame Street!  She could watch it over and over again and now I can feel a little safer when she does.

0 comments:

Post a Comment