Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scrapblog.com & MixBook.com! A match made in heaven...

I LOVE Scrapblog!!!  I have made some from our trips and some of the kids.

I am currently working on one for my daughter:)  If you have never tried them out I will tell you a little about them.

It is on online scrapbook.  You can add music, different effects and even have them printed out. And you can create them and share them for free:)  A bonus!  Plus, if you are at a different computer or just don't like to store photos on your PC, you can import pictures from Facebook, Picasa, and other photo sharing sites.

If you love scrapbooking, you will love this site.  And if you are like me and love to scrapbook but don't have the time or the talent ;), this site is for you.

They recently merged with MixBook.com and I think it is a match made in heaven.  I can't wait to see all they have to offer next.

Here is a sample of my daughter's scrapblog:

0 comments:

Post a Comment