Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Country Music is back on Long Island!



Welcome My Country 96.1 to Long Island! 

I love Country Music but could only listen to on Sirius and AOL Radio.  Either is was generic or local to TN, TX, other states that have nothing to do with Long Island.

I am so happy.  I listen to it online at home and it makes my day a little bit brighter.

"Like" them on Facebook - My Country 96.1

Follow them on Twitter - @Mycountry96.1

Check out there Website & Join their Country Club - My Country 96.1

Listen to them Live: My Country 96.1 Live


Another cool thing about My Country 96.1 is that they will be broadcasting the LI Ducks Games this year.  We love going to the LI Ducks games and can't wait to be able to listen to them live.

Best of Luck My Country 96.1!

0 comments:

Post a Comment