I have never tasted Panko before. My sister uses it all the time but I always used Traditional Bread Crumbs. Not anymore after trying Progresso's Lemon Pepper Panko Bread Crumbs! It is so good! And has a great kick too it that we all love in my family. I also love the fact that it comes in a box and for me, it was easier to pour into the measuring cups.
They also sell Italian Style Panko Bread Crumbs and Regular Panko Bread Crumbs.
Chef Michael Chiarello, a world famous Chef who is featured on the Cooking Channel and on Top Chef Masters, loves using Panko in his recipes. Check out progressofoods.com for some great recipes and tips on how to use Panko from Chef Chiarello. You can also pick up a $1 off coupon for Panko on Progresso's website.
Here's your chance to win Progresso Panko Lemon Pepper & an autographed copy of Chef Chiarello's new cookbook: Michael Chiarello's Bottega.
How to win it:
Contest will run from October 23rd, 2010 until 11:59 p.m. Nov 5th, 2010.
1. Follow me on Twitter @longislandmomx2 - leave a comment on this blog post.
2. Tweet about this contest (limit 2x daily - 1 entry per tweet) - leave a comment for each tweet.
Example: I want to win a Progresso & Chef Chiarello Gift Pack from @longislandmomx2 - http://bit.ly/csEebB #myblogspark
3. Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect - leave a comment on this blog post.
4. "Like" Long Island Mom x 2 on Facebook - leave a comment on this blog post.
5. Go to progressofoods.com and tell me which type of dish you would prepare with Lemon Pepper Panko. - leave a comment on this blog post.