Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who doesn't know of the site Shutterfly?


Everyone knows about them!  They have become the #1 place for all your photo needs on the web in my opinion!  I especially love to use them for our Holiday Cards.  They have such beautiful cards to choose from in all different sizes and designs.  And Shutterfly is so user friendly!

Plus order early because they have some great prices right now.

Here are some of my favorites from Shutterfly.

This card is a Holiday Photo Card
 I used the pictures of our Christmas photo shoot from last year because we haven't gone yet for 2010.




This is another Holiday 4x8 Photo Card.
Again, I used pictures from last Christmas but this is one of my top designs I am looking at for 2010.
_____________________________________________________________________

Don't forget that Shutterfly also has beautiful address labels and gift tags for the Holiday's that you can personalize too.



Holiday Gift Tag



Holiday Address Label


Have fun with it!!  And have a very Happy 2010 Holiday Season!!


**Bloggers! Receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010**


**I was compensated by Shutterfly with Free Holiday Cards in exchange for this post but my review of Shutterfly and opinion are solely mine** 

0 comments:

Post a Comment