Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Five Lessons Every Kid Should Learn."

There are many Lessons children should learn in their life. I have 2 small children. A 4 year old and an 18 month old. Here are Five that I think are important to my husband and I to teach our children.

1. Treat others the way you would want to be treated!
2. Give back to your community. They have done so much to mold our children, give back.
3. Set Goals for yourself. Example: This year I am going to try hard to learn my letters.
4. Learn that money doesn't grow on trees! Teach your children about money management. Give them chores to do and reward them with an allowance. Then they can go get the toys they want.
5. Share!! Sharing is very important.


“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Nanny McPhee Returns blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment