Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm a Coppertone Water MOM!



I am very excited to announce that Long Island Mom x 2 was chosen as a Coppertone Water MOM Member.  It is an Ambassador type program.  Through the year I will share with you tips on how to stay safe in the sun, Coppertone product information, coupons, and how to protect your skin from aging. 

So, look for my Coppertone Water MOM posts throughout the Spring & Summer.

To start, why not a Coppertone Coupon.

And don't forget to follow Coppertone on Facebook for more tips, information, and coupons. 


Disclosure: As a member of the Coppertone® Water MOMS group, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit.  No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment