Summer is right around the corner so it's time to get in shape and get your body ready for lounging in the sun.
Here are some healthy eating and living tips from Alison Sweeney – host of The Biggest Loser, Hollywood Girls Night and Yoplait Light spokesperson. She offers some of her top tips for keeping up with a healthy lifestyle while balancing a busy schedule.
Healthy eating and living tips from Alison Sweeney:
· Make exercise a regular part of your schedule and try something new all the time.
· Eat at home as often as you can. Home-cooked meals are good for the soul, and the body!
· Take time every day for yourself. Even if it's just a couple pages of a novel before you go to bed.
· Find happiness in small parts of your day -- even at snack time. You can enjoy eating what you love, by just making a healthier choice. I like a Red Velvet Cake Yoplait Light because it tastes great and saves me a bunch of calories vs. a real slice.
· Get plenty of rest! (this is something I am terrible at) getting a good night sleep always helps you stay healthy and feel better the next
· Enjoy the journey! We all set such high goals and standards for ourselves, sometimes we forget that it's the process of getting there that supposed to be fun. if we wait until the end to celebrate we're missing out!
For a Yoplait Light Coupon go here: http://bit.ly/H0SCx6.
You can also find more tips and recipes at www.Facebook.com/Yoplait.