We know from the past that we LOVE Gogo's Crazy Bones in our house!! They are such an awesome collectible toy with so many varieties and so many different things you can do with them. You can play games with them, collect them, use them as a teaching tool, or just do your own thing with them (like my 2 1/2 yr old, lol).
Now Gogo's Crazy Bones had released Series 2 Evolution. Some new characters and others that have evolved into into new colors, and personalities.
My favorite in the Evolution:
Here is a quick recap on what a Gogo's are:
What is a Gogo?
Each Gogo is unique and they all have different special abilities
Each Gogo has a name and number. Numbers are written on the back
Every Gogo has a sticker for the sticker album.
Each Gogo has a favorite game that they play better than any other Gogo
Each Gogo is available in five different colors.
Fans can join the Gogo's Club at www.gogoscrazybones.com, where they can learn more about Gogo's, play games, enter contests and find links to the Gogo's Series Two website www.gogosevolution.com.
Gogo's Crazy Bones are available across the North America at Walgreens, Toys R Us, Chapters/indigo, Big Lots!, Learning Express Toys, Walmart, Target, Mastermind Toys, Five Below, The Paper Store, and hundreds of specialty stores. Prices range from $.79 - $14.99.
We love playing the games with the Gogo's. The games and rules are in the sticker book that you can buy. My favorite is still Bowling:) Now not only my 5 year old plays, but my 2 1/2 year old as well.
We are Gaga for Gogo's!!! LOL
How to win it:
Contest will run from June 20th 2011 until 11:59 p.m. EST July 20th, 2011. *US ONLY*
1. Follow me on Twitter @longislandmomx2 - leave a comment on this blog post.
2. Tweet about this contest (limit 2x daily - 1 entry per tweet) - leave a comment for each tweet.IE: I want to win a Gogo's Crazy Bones from @longislandmomx2 - http://bit.ly/mEowus
3. Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect - leave a comment on this blog post.
4. "Like" Long Island Mom x 2 on Facebook - leave a comment on this blog post.
5. "Like" Gogo's Crazy Bones on Facebook, tell them LongIslandmomx2 sent you - leave a comment on this blog post.