Friday, September 17, 2010

Salonpas Pain Relief Patches Review...




 When I was 8 years old and in Elementary School I was diagnosed with Scoliosis by the School Chiropractor.  I went to the Chiropractor for 4 years so they could help correct my Scoliosis. When I was 12 years old my Scoliosis had become so bad (my spine was shaped like an "S") that it was crushing my lungs and heart and I no longer could go on just with the Chiropractor.  I had surgery at 13 years old.  I had 2 double metal rods fused to my spine connected by metal hooks.

  When I was 21 years old I broke my lower half of my back while working as a Dental Assistant. The Dentist I worked for worked while standing and the pressure of standing all day was too much on my lower back. The Orthopedist solution was to totally fuse the rest of my spine.  That was not an option for me.  Or Pain Management.  I tried Pain Management but all the pain killers were not for me either.  I couldn't live like that. So I just learned to live with the every day pain and went on with my life.

  My back since has gone through 2 Pregnancies and 2 C-Sections, weight loss and gain, and the everyday "wear & tear".  The pain is still there everyday.

  Then I had the great fortune to try Salonpas Pain Relief Patches! I can't believe how well they worked.  Within a short time my pain seemed to disappear.  It is weird because I didn't even realize anymore the day to day pain until it wasn't there anymore!

   I put the patch on the day after I received them and went about my morning.  It is so easy to forget it is there because of how flexible it is and how well it stays on.  My kids made a huge mess on the floor.  I was able to clean it all up and get up off the floor without help from my husband or the couch!  What a great feeling!  And to be able to transform our basement into a train lovers dream with my son was so much fun!  It's being able to do the little things that matter most to me.

  I use one patch at a time and it lasts up to 12 hours.  I use one a day because most of my pain is in the morning unless the weather is very humid.

Here are some great facts about Salonpas Pain Relief Patches:
  • Salonpas Pain Relief Patches are the only FDA-Approved OTC pain relieving patch on the market!
  • The Medicine goes right to the site of the pain because it is a patch.
  • It is very flexible, easy to wear and is flesh colored so it is well camouflaged.
  • It lasts up to 12 hours (most medications only last 2 hours)
  • Great for Muscle and Joint Pain, Arthritis Pain, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Sprains, Strains, and Bruises
  • It can be found at Walgreens, CVS, and other online and in store locations. Check here for a store near you: http://www.salonpas.us/where-to-buy

 You can request a free sample of either the Pain Relief or Arthritis Patch also here: https://www.salonpas.us/try-now

 And join their Facebook Community to get the latest news and updates on Salonpas!


Disclaimer: "This product review was made possible free by Mom Spark Media and Salonpas"


1 comments:

CanPharm said...

As I have taken many medicines for the pain relief. So that can be good thing if I will try this sample once. I think that will really work.

Post a Comment