Friday, September 10, 2010

Five Freaky, Family, Funny, or Fabulous Photo Friday...

Freaky, Family, Funny, or Fabulous, these photos will sure be one or all of that.

Every Friday I am going to share five random pictures that I have taken in the past years. Some with my Nikon SLR, my iPhone, or my Kodak. All different quality cameras but the subject is what means the most to me.

These Friday are Five pictures from our vacation to Maine last week:)  We had the most amazing family vacation ever and can't wait to do it again next year:)

Sunrise at Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, ME

It was sooo hot, in the 90's that the beach was too hot during the day.  We went at night instead:)  We had such a great time!!

Beautiful Lobster Shack covered in buoys!  Oh the stories those buoys could tell.

Nubble Lighthouse in York, ME.  The site of the pirate treasure finding by my son;)  I left a treasure map in one area of York that day with a gold coin.  This map took us to the lighthouse were I hid a small treasure chest with an amethyst and some magnetic stones!  That's all he talked about for the rest of the ship:)

For a change of pace we took the kids to the Children's Museum in Portland, ME.  It was beautiful, clean, and the kids had a blast!  They have a toddler area right in the middle so I was able to stay there with my 19 month old and still see what my 4 yr old was up to:)  Great place!


If you are interested in seeing more pictures of other places we visited, (I took over 650 but shared on flickr under 200)  here they are: Flickr Maine Albums



0 comments:

Post a Comment