So, I was reading about a company called Travel Insurance Services and would like to share my 5 Worst Travel Fears.
Growing up we traveled a lot. My Dad always taught us to get Travel Insurance because you never knew. Most trips are booked so far in advance, things come up, illness, job, etc. and it is good to be prepared.
We are going on a family cruise next year and with so many different people going plus the cruise being expensive, my dad knew right away Travel Insurance was a given.
So here are my 5 Worst Travel Fears:
1. Flying!- I hate to fly but I do it.
2. Weather - That we will have a major snow storm or Hurricane when we are leaving for our trip
3. Job Projects - A project at work that would prevent one of us from going on vacation.
4. Illness - Someone getting sick right before we are about to travel preventing us from going on our trip
5. Delays - Whether it be because our own lateness or travel snap foos.
Every Trip Should Be Insured! For your Travel Insurance Needs Visit TravelInsure.com