Sunday, May 15, 2011

Go, Go, Power Rangers!! Our Costume Super Center Review...


I love being a Blogger!!  Sometimes we get some really cool things to review!  This was one of them!!  We got to pick a costume from the online store costumesupercenter.com.  I knew I would get one for my son.  He is turning five in a few weeks and he is really into dressing up like a Superhero or Star Wars Character.  I was so excited for him when I saw they carry the Power Rangers!!!

After ordering the Boys Muscle Mighty Morphin Special Power Ranger Costume, it came very quick!  When we opened it up, it was just as described.  The size was perfect and the costume was actually better quality then I thought it would be.  It was thick and durable!  And the mask wasn't cheaply made.

I also love the fact they carry the accessories for the costumes!!  For the Power Rangers Costume they carry the Saba Sword and Gloves to complete the transformation or morphing into a "real" Power Ranger!


My son loved it so much, he wanted to bring it on our Cruise:)  But we already had 7 checked bags and 5 carry-ons.  We were maxed!! :) lol

This is a great site for all types of costumes!  I know where we are going to look for our Halloween Costumes this year!  They have all the new Power Rangers Samurai Costumes and some really cool costumes for boys. And I can't forget about my 2 year old little girl who is really into being a Princess!!  They have some beautiful costumes for little girls and for people of all ages!

So whether you are looking for dress up clothes or shopping early for Halloween, definitely check out costumesupercenter.com! They offer risk free shopping too.  They pay for shipping both ways on costume exchanges.  For Details Check Here: http://www.costumesupercenter.com/csc_inc/html/static/returns-exchanges.html


**I was compensated for this post by picking out a costume from costumesupercenter.com.  The views expressed in this post are mine and were not influenced in any way**

0 comments:

Post a Comment