Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Zarbee's All Natural Childrens Cough Syrup Rave Review...

 


I received this product a few weeks ago to review but of course I had to unfortunately wait until one of the kids got sick:(


As soon as my son, 4 1/2, started coughing I was all set to give him his first dose of Zarbee's.


Zarbee's is an all natural, immune boosting cough syrup.  It is safe for children, 12 months and up.


We received the Honey flavor but my son did not like the taste.  He took it so that is all that mattered to me! lol  I swear he stopped coughing within 10 minutes.  It was a miracle!!!!!  He was able to rest and sleep and not be bothered by his cough.


My niece also had an awful cough so I told my sister about Zarbee's.  She went to Walgreens and they had the Cherry Flavor.  That was a lot better, according to my son.  My niece also stopped coughing within 10 minutes.


I love this Cough Syrup because I don't have to worry about unsafe and dangerous ingredients.  Or bad side effects from this medicine.  I also love the fact that it is safe for children 12 months and up.


Here is a little about Zarbee's:



    • Immune boosting formulation*
    • Pediatrician recommended
    • Effective remedy to calm coughs and take the sting out of sore throats
    • Gluten, dye & preservative-free
    • Safe and natural-contains no drugs or alcohol
    *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
    Made in USA
    Shake well before using. Take every 4 hours not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Dosing guide:
    • Under 12 months, not recommended
    • 12months to 5 years, 1/2 teaspoon
    • 6 years to 12 years, 1 teaspoon
    • 12 years and older, 2 teaspoons


   Ingredients 
   Honey Proprietary Blend , (Buckwheat , Wildflower) , Water , Natural Flavors , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , Malic Acid , Zinc Gluconate





Here is a You Tube video about Zarbee's.  My son didn't have the same reaction but he also doesn't like much of anything except chocolate and Starburst! lol  Maybe if it was Starburst flavor he would react like the kids in this video.







Source: Walgreens.com and youtube.com

Disclaimer: I was given a bottle of Zarbee's to review via momsparkmedia.com.  The opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

ondansetron tablets said...

Thanks for giving such a important information shared by you.
This is a very useful post shared by you.Thanks for providing such a valuable information with us.

Post a Comment